We welcome bus tours, senior groups and organized clubs for this very special rate!
Our fully guided flexible programs usually last two hours however, we can also accommodate groups for a shorter period of time. Pre-scheduled groups may tour the museum between the hours of 10.00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (please call for available times). The tours are offered 7 days per week. The museum is open to the public from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm daily. We also have an extensive Gift Shop featuring many unique horse-related items.
ADULT TOUR/LUNCHEON PACKAGES:
- All tours/luncheons include a guided two-hour tour, a one-hour buffet lunch, beverages (coffee, tea, soda) and all taxes and gratuities.
- Groups $16 per person.
- Minimum group size is 20 and 2 week advanced reservations are required.
- Tour Leaders and Bus Drivers are FREE!
- Click on our available lunch menus here.
MULTIPLE DESTINATION TOURS:
Part of the Education Department’s mission is to work with other organizations and sites in the area, to promote local tourism. Visit www.orangetourism.org to find out about the history, culture and beauty Orange County has to offer and see why The Hudson Valley is considered one of the most popular places in the world to visit.
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Tour the Harness Racing Museum
- 12:00p.m. - Lunch
- 12:45p.m. - 1 p.m. - Depart for next destination
- 12:00p.m. - Arrive at the Harness Racing Museum and have lunch
- 1:00p.m. - 3:00p.m. - Tour the Harness Racing Museum